Thursday, August 13, 2015

Another Post

I have nothing really to say exept that I had a post and then it closed me out of it and it saved but it saved as a blank sheet so I will try to explain what was on it.

Here it goes this will be and explanation of how it went.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Catching Up, Part Two



So there is not a lot to say exept I have to hurry up this post because I have to go to bed...  But anyway I promise to do a really go post tomorrow and ya.  Anyway plz talk to me on comments, texting, email, and/or Instagram.  I will give all of that info tomorrow and so yah.  Miss you all and I hope I can FaceTime with all of yall soon.  So I thing that's all I have to say for tonight since its 10:30pm. So when it turns night time there: sweet dreams and sleep tight(don't let the bed bugs bite).  

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Instagram: Offical_Minion_

Email: joan.m.gaskins@gmail.com
           gimmee12cookies@gmail.com
           joanieg12@icloud.com

Text: joanieg12@icloud.com



(Just so you know I am private on Instagram so I will have to exept u)

No comments:

Post a Comment