Sunday, May 22, 2016

Chez Republic

 So in this post I have a lot to cover in a lot of time because at the moment that I am writing this I am in the car on my way to Berlin (Germany) 
Anywhooooo,πŸ‘€, I have uploaded a lot of pics to insta and then to clear space I downloaded them to my moms computer.  So if you want to see a lot more pics go check out my insta.

We will be right back after this commercial break.πŸ‘πŸ»
Do you want to be informed when Joanie gets to a town or when she gets back to the US? Or how about just seeing pics of her travels?  Well don't worry we have your back check her out on Instagram at: j0anie_

Now we're back:

So I'll admit that there have been a couple of things go wrong on our trip.
Ex) so the other day we where staying at a an apartment in Progue and so we were loading the car the last day and mom and I had to go back to the apartment to get our last things.  So dad gave me the keys and mom said she would be right there but I could go ahead and unlock the building door so u took the keys and went up to the door and there were 2 keys on the key ring.  So I took the one that looked like the lock. By the by there was an older man behind me who was going to go into the building 2!  
So I put the key in and well I turned and then when I heard that noise that you hear when it unlocks I tried to take the key out and it was stuck! 
So then the man behind me tried to open it and was pushing it really hard and trying to force it.   So then mom came and tryed but it didn't work so then dad came and just like the man shook it really hard and stuff like that.   FINALY mom called the man who lived in the building and who we where renting from so FINALY he came down and opened the door from the inside.     So mom and I said Thxs and went into the apartment to get the rest of our things.    
Any way long story short: the man behind me turned out to be the owners Grandfather and he and his grandfather where talking and apparently the grandfather said that I pushed the key in really hard and was very violent! 
So I spoke up for my self and I don't like arguing with people I don't know especially elders but I said "no it was home he was violent with the key it was not me i didn't do anything"😳
The the man said differently. πŸ™„
So I think you can guess who won.
Why do the old people always win!!!!???πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘΄πŸ»
So the man who was the owner of the apartment said we needed to give him 20€* so they could get a professional to fix the lock.**

* 20€= $22.48
** did I mention that when we arrived at the apartment the first day that he said that the building and lock were like 100 years old. I mean seriously dude ur building isn't brand new so like the lock was gonna hav some problems one of these days☹️πŸ™„





Photos:



No comments:

Post a Comment