Sunday, October 25, 2015

[No Tittle]

hey guys so its me again Joanie... sorry for the delay in posting i have been so busy and i have been traveling that i have not written on my blog in a wile...

Where We Are

https://www.google.fr/maps/place/Fontvieille/@43.7278457,4.6777319,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x12b5dfb5de497e57:0x1ef70cc6377a38ce

About Where We Are Staying

We are staying in a sort of B+B but it is like little houses all lined up.  Each little cottage has a number on the top and we are #1. Yay!  anyway each cottage has the following: ( each cottage has the same things on the same floors but not in the same place )

Main Floor:
- Kitchen
- cleaning closet
- living space (with TV)
- table

1st Floor:
- toilet
- bathroom (w/ shower and sink)
- 1st bedroom

2nd Floor:
- my bedroom (this bedroom is like a loft)

so that is the hole house... there is 1 set of keys that i get to hold.  On the keys there is a clicker for the driveways gate and a key for our front door.

please email me don't txt me.

my emails are:
joan.m.gaskins@gmail.com  (home)
gimmee12cookies@gmail.com  (work)
joanieg12@icloud.com  (other)

3 comments: